Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week one report

One week down... 
  1. one visit to the supermarket, 5 items bought.
  2. much good service from our new favourite places to shop: Bin Inn, Toad hall, Arcadia Organics.
  3. garden full of much to eat, seeds planted for next crops.
  4. made our own dishwashing liquid, flowing soap and toothpaste.
Much achieved in one week when looking back.
Next step is to make deodorant, find maple syrup locally and continue to load the garden for our benefit.
Box of fluffies (ducks and chicks)
Struan

1 comment:

Gill said...

Hey Struan, I'm looking foward to moreposts. You could put an add in the buy, sell about maple syrup. In my youth I knew a guy out Brooklyn Valley who planted trees that produce maple syrup. He's long gone but I bet those trees are just the right size by now. Also I think citronella oil mixed in some sort of carrier oil makes a nice deoderant, repels the mozzies as well.